Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"And now Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."-Harry Potter

I've made it through TESOL training, which was a bit difficult for me . . .But I am FINISHED now and I'm headed to Thailand in two days.  A few things have changed and I will now be staying with my friend Jasmine and have a few possible teaching opportunities.  I discovered during my time in Montana that I don't necessarily love teaching English, so its relieving to know that I will be able to stay with my friend and "try" it out before committing to anything for a longer period of time.  It will also be nice because I have to travel 38 hours to get there and as such I will be an emotional wreck which Jaz will be able to put up with.

I'm enjoying my time at home for the next few days, sleeping and swimming and seeing friends.  It's so stinkin hot here though.  If all goes well my next post will be from sunny Thailand; the land of smiles!

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, sunny thailand is a wee bit rainy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara I know that you'll make the best of it and you will come to love teaching (I meant surroundings). I love and miss you my friend,

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete